Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a tasty crockpot meal

I am one of those people who struggles with the crock pot. I WANT to love the taste of the food as much as I love the convenience factor but all too often I am disappointed. I have long suffered from many of the dishes I make in the crockpot having the same off/odd taste. I think I may have finally cracked the code...I was overcooking the food. Since figuring this out, I have had a few successes. I have made the following meal twice and it is by far my favorite. It is so good that I can say it actually tastes very similar to my mom's roasted pork loin! Give it a try.


And for awhile I had been sharing commentary on recipes and projects that I found on Pinterest and actually made. I must have inadvertently deleted that board. So this dish is kicking off a new board. Visit it here: ::PINNED IT, MADE IT BOARD::. 



Pin It

No comments: